Help the Trustees
The Trustees have a long list of items on our to-do list. If you think you can help with any of the jobs below, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. .
The following jobs can be done on your own schedule. We can meet to discuss the job specifics and answer questions about supplies.
- Miscellaneous painting throughout church.
- Re-caulk along sidewalks
- Weed gardens around church and rental properties (ongoing)
- Trim plants away from exterior railings and parking spaces
- Treat/sand rust and paint outdoor railings.
- GSH Exterior Door -- treat rust and paint
- Trinity Chapel Entry Doors -- treat rust and paint
- Replace ceiling tiles throughout church
- Improvements to basement bathrooms
- Take old appliances to the landfill (need truck)
- Rebuild small roof over fuel oil tanks
- Steel beams above northeast exterior stairs- treat/sand rust and paint
- Patch concrete threshold at GSH storage garage
- Old Fellowship Hall vestibule -- clean/rehab
- Computer/IT Support and Troubleshooting