Benjamin J. Gardner
email@example.com | 206-771-9972 | Tacoma, WA
- Experienced with Python, Powershell, Active Directory, Windows, Linux, AWS and Network admin.
Northwest Motorsport Inc.
April 2019 - Present
- Created a monitoring tool to report location, status and information on workstations pulled from AD
- VueJs Single Page Application frontend which calls on the API.
- Python API using Flask, communicates with SQL database and triggers scans.
- Scanning tool uses AsyncIO library to concurrently ping devices.
- Automated numerous reports and processes such as user onboarding with Powershell and Selenium.
- Created reporting tools with Python, Lambda, and API Gateway for AWS environment.
- Automated Security Card provisioning from 10 minutes to 2 button clicks with Python.
- Developed a tagging system for AWS allowing insight into how much each project costs.
- Implemented LibreNMS for network monitoring for 100+ servers and network devices with alerting.
- Organized internal wiki overhaul with system and network documentation, SOPs and service catalog added to increase business consistency and communication.
IT Support Specialist
Aero Precision LLC.
April 2018 - April 2019
- Migrated Servers to Hyper-V enabling faster environment creation and availability.
- Created Active Directory environment, configured DHCP, DNS, GPOs, and WSUS. Migrated workstations to the domain allowing centralized administration and deployment configuration.
- Set up IT Asset Management, inventoried all assets and implemented inventory procedures.
- Created Internal Wiki with SOPs and Access Control Lists from auditing business systems.
- Planned, documented and tested Disaster Recovery procedures for Windows Servers, Domain Controllers and Active Directory.
Western Governors University - Bachelor of Science, Cloud and Systems Administration.
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate, CompTIA Project+, Network+, Security+, A+, ITIL 4 Foundation.