Customer Support Intern at Nightwatch
Become a Customer Support Intern at Nightwatch.
Nightwatch is looking for one more agile, internet-savvy, and empathetic customer support hero to join our close-knit remote team and help us to provide the best customer service.
Our mission is creating forward-thinking SEO tracking tools that help our users scale their online businesses, so familiarity with the world of SEO and software is definitely a must.
We're offering a remote position and a flexible work schedule (part-time). We are communicating regularly: via Slack throughout the day and team calls weekly.
- Location somewhere between GMT+6 and GMT-2: we are located in Europe and need to cover night shifts that would be day shifts for you. For example, if you are located in Asia/South-East Asia or South America, that will work as long as we have an overlap
- Internet-savvy and SEO-savvy: you should know what the heck is VPN, SERP, and DA and how they work — and most importantly, to be able to explain it to a new user
- Experience with customer support in SaaS or at IT companies is a huge plus
- Extraordinary communication skills and English at the level of a native speaker
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Empathy — you will be the users’ main advocate, guide, and advisor
- Initiative, proactivity, positive attitude, and creative thinking is a must. Do challenges motivate you to think out of the box and find a better solution? You’re our guy/girl!
What it is going to look like:
- Going through incoming emails and chat conversations and preparing drafts by the start of our working day (GMT+2/GMT+4)
- Answering our users’ questions and helping them to get the most of Nightwatch
- Working daily with your customer support mentor to get proper training and discuss the progress and feedback via chat and calls
- There won’t be a lot of support tickets, so you can combine with another part-time project as long as you’re online and the work is done
- We encourage personal and professional growth and will provide plenty of room to pursue your goals
Interested? Apply now! Write us why you'd like to join, what you have achieved so far, and how the work you’ve done looks like.