Our client is seeking a Second Officer to join their 60m+ Charter (although the owner usually keeps her completely for his own use) Motor Yacht around the first of October. The ideal candidate will be very well versed in working with a deck team of 5 (or more), has great tender driving experience and in depth product knowledge. The biggest push will be for a strong leader / team motivator - in other words: knows how to speak with the team and leads from the front.
Candidates of all nationalities can be considered (the flag has no restriction) but clear spoken English is a requirement.
As a shared cabin, only Male candidates will be considered.
She is a one-season (Mediterranean) program with 38 days of vacation per year.
The wages are good, but as per our policy, we do not share wages in either direction.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1841@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.