Children’s Kiva Montessori School
Elementary/Middle School – Board of Directors, Special Meeting
12.05.18 at 5:30 pm - Children’s House, 1204 E Empire
- Work Session: Special Community Member Forum
- Roll Call
- Introduction - Kelli Jackson, President
- Community members may use this time to speak to the board; three minute time cap please. For discussion(s) that may take more time please email the board at email@example.com. Please note that issues concerning personnel matters need to follow the Communication Pathway and Grievance Procedure.
- Call to Order - Special Meeting
- Roll Call
- Vision – Children’s Kiva Montessori School will provide a vibrant and engaging learning environment based on the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori that supports all students’ academic excellence and ability to become empowered, creative, lifelong learners responsible for themselves, their community, and their environment.
Mission – Children’s Kiva Montessori School uses authentic Montessori methods, Community-Based educational approaches, and integrated academics (STEAM) to support student academic success, responsibility, and independence.
- Motion to Adopt Agenda
- Discussion of IHOS
- Option of hiring IHOS or Contractual Advisor
- New Business
- BOD Report to Kiva Konnect Newsletter or Community, if applicable
- Next Meeting(s)