NOTES FROM THE PEOPLESOFT CONFERENCE 2018 (10/22/18)
Modules Overview for FIN
Session C | Notes taken by Ashlee Cadwell & Shauna Stark
Purchasing - Lorraine Hamann
- POs can go to 3 email addresses. Could it go it AP as one of the three?
- Yes, up to 3. AP could be one. At SDCOE, AP uses the receipt to know what is ready to be paid.
- Do you have to manually type the email address?
- If the correct email is on the supplier record, no, you don’t have to type. But you can type it and “;” another email address.
- How do you receive on open PO?
- We receive on the amount of the bill including bill. Like Staples, if $12 plus tax, that amount is received.
- Do you do amount only for service?
- No, just utilities. If have amount only PO, you receive the amount you are going to pay. The requester does the receiving ev?
- M.Pong: Do you attach packing slip to each receipt?
- Yes, we tell people to attach what they have.
- M.Pong: Does it take a lot of time, that is what our sites say.
- If they have a scanner, it takes no time at all.
- D.Caperton: At Vista we assigned AP a dept code email where POs get sent to so they can look things up by that dept code.
- T.Douglas: If don’t send a PO to the site, how do they know what POs have been sent?
- The site goes into the system, pulls up Manage Requisitions and finds the PO number.
Ron: Project costing
- No questions
- T.Douglas: Is Hyperion like BPS?
- Shauna: Yes, it is a replacement with much more functionality.
- None recorded.