English Teacher & IMC Director
April 25, 2018
The District of Solon Springs, located in the Village of Solon Springs in northwestern Wisconsin just south of Duluth/Superior, is seeking applicants to fill a full-time position that starts with the 2018-19 school year. Details of the position included
• Applicants should be certified, or be able to be certified to teach English and either have IMC Director certification, or be willing to seek licensure.
• Typical English courses taught include a variety of literature and writing courses in Grades 8-12. A strong background in working with students in writing is desired, along with integration of technology use.
• IMC services are provided in a single facility serving PK-Gr. 12 students. The IMC Director also supervises a paraprofessional.
• This is a full-time position that may be filled by one person, or that may be split into two part-time positions depending on candidate availability and certification.
• Extra-Curricular coaching opportunities maybe available.
Initial phone (715-378-2263) and email contacts are encouraged. Interested applicants should contact:
• Geraldine Muller, Principal (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or
• Frank Helquist, District Administrator Email: (Email: email@example.com).
All application materials need to be submitted via the WECAN website: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu
Deadline for Applications is:
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
The Solon Springs Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Solon Springs School District does not discriminate in the employment of support staff on the basis of any characteristic protected under State or Federal law including, but not limited to, race, color, age, sex, creed or religion, genetic information, handicap or disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military service (as defined in 111.32, Wis. Stats.), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, use or non-use of lawful products off the District’s premises during non-working hours, or any other characteristic protected by law in its employment practices.