Our client is seeking a Deckhand to join their seriously travelling program within the next two weeks or so. This 53m Motor Yacht is en route to Costa Rica and will be exploring the islands of the area for quite some time. You will be joining in either Panama or Costa Rica. This is a full time position and a return to St Barths for November / Christmas is on the plan.
The Deckhand position is fairly standard, outside maintenance, lines, etc. but candidates with diving and large tender driving experience will be given preferential consideration.
They are able to accommodate either Male or Female candidates and there are no Nationality restrictions - but you must have the B1/B2 and Shengan visas in hand...and must be allowed to fly in to either Panama or Costa Rica.
The turnover on this yacht is very low and this position is a great opportunity for an adventurous Deckhand who is looking to build a long term yachting career!
You must have the STCW and ENG1 in hand. For the purposes of this program, we will need copies of your valid visas. We do not maintain these so we will be deleting them after this program closes.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1828@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.