Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
1.5 lbs Red Potatoes, washed and quartered
1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
1/4 cup Onion, diced
1 1/2 cup Saltine Crackers, crumbled
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
1/2 cup Milk, 1/4 for meatloaf and 1/4 for potatoes
2 Tbsp Butter
1. Add quartered potatoes to the bottom of the Instant Pot insert bowl, set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl add the ground beef, onion, Saltine Crackers, black pepper, garlic powder, egg, milk, Worchestershire Sauce, and parsley. Use your hands and mix everything together until well mixed.
3. Create a ball out of the meatloaf mixture and then form it into loaf size. Using aluminum foil create a loaf bowl and place the meatloaf inside. Be sure to leave the top edges of foil a little taller than the loaf for an juices to stay inside the foil. Add a layer of ketchup to the top of the meatloaf.
4. Place the meatloaf in the foil inside the Instant Pot on top of the potatoes.
5. Turn on Instant Pot, lock lid, set to Manual for 35 minutes. When time is up do a quick release and remove lid.
6. Remove foil with meatloaf and add another layer of ketchup for your liking, set aside.
7. Add the remaining milk and butter to the Instant Pot insert bowl with the potatoes and mash them using a Potato Masher.
8. Slice the meatloaf, then dinner is ready!