PowerSchool for parents and students at Morris and MMS.
When you sign up for PowerSchool you can access your student’s grades and attendance. You’ll need to create a PowerSchool Account. Once you have an account, you can download the PowerSchool App on any device to quick access to your student’s information.
Instructions to create your PowerSchool account:
- Go to https://powerschool.mckusd.org
- Click on Create Account tab
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT button in lower right hand corner
- Complete the Parent Information Screen. Please note, password must be at least seven (7) characters long. Remember! Write down your login name and password. You will need it each time you access PowerSchool.
- Continue scrolling down this screen to Link Students to Account
- For each of your students, complete the following information based on the information provided to you by the school.
- Student Name: Must be student’s actual name – no nicknames.
- Access ID – Code provided to you by school.
- Access Password – Code provided to you by school.
- Relationship – What is your relationship to this child?
- Complete this information for every student you have in the school district. You can enter up to seven (7) students.
- When finished, press ENTER button.
- This should bring you back to a login screen. Type in the login name and password you wrote down earlier. You should now be in PowerSchool and able to look at information about your child(ren). School assignments, progress reports, attendance, etc. are now available to you with one login.
Instructions to download the PowerSchool App:
- Go to the App Store or Play Store and search PowerSchool Mobile.
- Download the free App.
- You will use your login name and password (from step#4 above).
- You will need our MUSD District Code: GJQS
- You should now be in PowerSchool Mobile.
Instructions to add a student to an existing PowerSchool Account:
Any new student can be added to your existing account!
- Log into PowerSchool using your existing account information.
- On the left hand side bar, click the ACCOUNT PREFERENCES link.
- Click on the STUDENT TAB.
- Once in the STUDENT TAB, click the ADD button.
- Enter the new student name, school provided username and password, and choose a relationship status.
- Click Submit.
- When you return to the home page, you’ll be able to see both students in the top left corner.
- Note: You can add additional children in the same fashion.
New PowerSchool Web Address (12/5/17) and possible PowerSchool App fix:
We have updated the web address for PowerSchool. If you have it bookmarked…please update it to https://powerschool.mckusd.org
If you already use the PowerSchool App on your phone, you may need to update the App in the following way:
1. Delete the PowerSchool App
2. Reload the PowerSchool App
a. this will require the district code: GJQS
b. and it will require your self created username and. If you need help retrieving this information, please contact the District office at 839.1549.
*For more information on all of the features of PowerSchool, FAQs, and demonstrations of the PowerSchool app, visit the PowerSchool Parent and Student Resource Center at https://www.powerschool.com/parent-student-resource-center/