Anto P Joseph
7+ Years of experience on Linux Platform and related technologies. Interested in automation, troubleshooting and implementation. Looking for an opportunity that will challenge my problem-solving skills and allow me to continue to develop my knowledge and potential.
Scripting & Automation : Ansible, Bash, Python
Web Server: Nginx, Apache
Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL
Server Monitoring Tools : New Relic, Pingdom, UptimeRobot, PRTG Monitor, Nagios
Operating Systems: RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu
VersionControl : GitHub, GitLab.
Deployment/CI-CD: Gitlab, Jenkins, GitLab-CI, Deployer, Deploy Bot
Virtualization/Containers: KVM/Libvirt, Vagrant, Docker
Lifecycle Management: Red Hat Satellite 6/ Foreman: Pulp, PXE, Qpidd.
Public cloud: AWS - EC2, s3, ELB, Autoscaling, Route53, RDS, CloudFront, etc.
Hadoop: Ambari, Cloudera-Manager, Atlas, Ranger, Knox, Hue, LDAP/Kerberos.
Uptycs, Banglore, IN — Site Reliability Engineer
Feb 2022 - PRESENT
- Planning and deployment of development & production clusters.
- Docker build, docker-compose, Update images to meet custom requirements.
- Automating Docker, git-repo build using Jenkins
- Enhance PostgreSQL Replication and setup reliable DR backup solutions for Database.
- Multi region WAL based replication and tuning.
- Making use of Ansible, Bash and Python to automate daily tasks and activities.
Cloudera Inc, Banglore, IN — Senior Customer Operations Engineer
Sep 2020 - Feb 2022
- Providing technical support for customers of Cloudera/HortonWorks products.
- Familiar with Hadoop environment and related services.
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting issues related to Ambari, Cloudera Manager and other Hadoop Services like Ranger, Atlas, Hue, LDAP, Kerberos in HDP/CDP stacks.
Red Hat India Pvt.Ltd, Pune, IN — Technical Support Engineer
July 2017 - Sep 2020
- Providing technical support for customers of Red Hat products.
- Expertise in configuration and troubleshooting of Red Hat Satellite 6 environment. Provisioning, Lifecycle Management, Patching, Automation, PXE, Kickstart, Ansible, RPM, Yum, Foreman, Pulp, Networking-DNS, DHCP.
- Troubleshooting on on-premise & public cloud environments for issues related to RedHat Update Infrastructure & Satellite.
- Create plans and recommendations for managing the environment lifecycle.
rtCamp Solutions, Pune, IN — System Administrator
September 2016 - June 2017
- Deployment and maintenance of Linux based Server infrastructure.
- Managing physical/virtualized/public cloud (aws) infrastructure.
- Configuring GitLab, CI-CD for internal and client projects and automated deployments of WordPress web applications.
- Configuring Load Balancer, autoscaling, Proxy server based on client requirements.
- Test new technologies and Implement them in Company Infrastructure.
Brookwin Technology Solutions, Kochi, IN — System Administrator
March 2015 - September 2016
- Providing Technical support for Linux and Windows VPS servers and resolving issues related to Web hosting control panels such as cPanel and Parallels Plesk and custom LEMP/LAMP stack.
- Managing Apache, Nginx and IIS 7 web servers, Monitoring, Performance tuning of Web Servers based on web application.
AmalJyothi College of Engineering, Kottayam, Kerala — Degree
B.Tech - Information Technology Jul 2010 - May 2014