Campus Advisory Council (CAC) Agenda
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 3:15-4:15
Normal estimated time of meeting is 1 hour. Meeting must adjourn by 4:15 pm. This meeting will likely end by 3:45pm.
- Call to order
- Guests (none scheduled)
- Citizen’s Comments -- non CAC members to make comments, no dialogue between CAC and citizens, may be limited and deferred to a separate meeting if needed
- Open forum/comments
- Response to requests for information (none)
- Principal hiring, 10-15 mins
- Briefly review process
- Discuss public share of Aziz’s 100 day plan
- District information
- FABPAC rep meeting report via Lindsey, 10-15 mins
- Adjourn; immediately following, per Mr. Aziz's request: start documentary screening to run through TUP time, as well -- showcases model for future project based learning at JES
2017-2018 CAC Meeting Dates:
Meetings will take place in the library unless otherwise noted above.