Website for a Professional Services outsourcing firm [Oct - Nov 2023]
- No-code (Vzy), Figma, Micosoft Word
- Covered deliverables within 2 business weeks (7 days, discounting weekends).
- Created custom cover page using Figma - implemented text styling using Google Fonts.
- Crafted content for the project’s approach and added context to outlined service areas.
- Refined homepage and restructured content - implementing stakeholder feedback.
Portfolio Development for a veteran Entertainment executive [Sep - Oct 2023]
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Crafted the work plan for the portfolio development project across over 8 touchpoints (themes) and 7 platforms.
- Outlined the project timeline accommodating a business week for post-review conclusions.
- Created a base template for documentation concerns, allowing dynamic components per scope and embedding static contact and branding elements.
- Shadowed the engagement management function, triggering client communications and fine-tuning output processes on an agile basis.
- Supervised a business analyst on the execution of a third of the cumulative deliverables. Fulfilled the ideation/ documentation of the other two-thirds.
- Achieved a 66.67% completion rate before the midpoint in the project timeline.
Visitor Management System [Aug - Sep 2023]
- Built a public-facing visitor scheduling form
- Implemented an email notification system using SMTP to alert both the visitor and the intended employee
- Built an internal dashboard protected by an admin username and password
- Implemented authentication permissions on each dashboard page to prevent unauthorised access
- Built two distinct views to filter visitor information on the following criteria
- By the date of the visit
- By each employee
- Built an internal form to aid the employee addition process, as this directly feeds the selection dropdown on the user interface of the public visitor scheduling form
Business Plan for Digital Publication [July - Aug 2023]
- Crafted project brief and outlined implementation details across three (3) key phases - crossing from publishing to showcasing creative works, and finally connecting creatives to physical distributor networks and direct commercialisation opportunities.
- Constructed a document with the following key sections:
Platform Features and Services
Marketing and Sales Strategy
Risks and Mitigation
- Setup a web development methodology across themes reflecting the phase cycles above, and outlined the features for the fully-fledged publishing scope.
Fullstack Software Training Curriculum [July 2023]
- Developed a ten (10) week curriculum covering software development fundamentals from the foundational to intermediate level.
- Crafted requirements for a portfolio project (MERN Stack) inclusive of deployment and implementation practicalities, as well as web security basics.