Science - Kindergarten
Mr. Jacques / Ms. Woods
Location: Pre K Classroom
In this Science club students will learn:
- To encourage an attitude of inquiry in the world around them.
- Create an interest in the nature of science.
- Foster analytical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Make predictions as to what might happen.
- Participate in a cooperative group learning experience.
Spiritual individuals who are
- Tolerant and gentle towards others
- Grateful for learning opportunities
Truthful individuals who are
- Fair and just before being right
- Upright and respectful in character
Active individuals who are
- Enthusiastic and willing to serve
- Cooperative and creative participants
Responsible individuals who are
- Self disciplines in behavior choices
- Motivated to achieve success
Studious individuals who are
- Independent and collaborative inquirers.