Published using Google Docs
Resources for Renters in Central TX
Updated automatically every 5 minutes

Legal Aid

Texas RioGrande Legal Aid:

For residents of Travis, Bastrop, Hays and Williamson counties.

Request legal services by calling (888) 988-9996 Mon - Fri. 8am - 5pm

Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas: 

For residents of Travis, Bastrop, Hays Counties

Apply for legal services, fill out an application online at: If you cannot submit your application online, call 512-476-5550, select option 2. A person (an attorney) will call you within 48 business hours to complete an online application for you.

Legal Aid of Northwest Texas

For Dallas County residents. For help with a general civil legal problem, call 888-529-5277

 Rental Assistance in Austin

 Rental Assistance in Travis County

 Rental Assistance in Williamson County

Rental Assistance in Bastrop County

Rental Assistance in Dallas  

Forms for tenants to request interpretation in court.

Protections throughout Texas and specific locales