Functionally Fictional Disclaimer
To whom it may concern,
Thank you for showing interest in Functionally Fictional! We are happy to know you are interested in having your book reviewed and/or promoted. This disclaimer was created by Caitlin Haines to address any questions concerning our posts.
- All books will be given an honest review. I will not falsely praise a book, and I will not ask anyone on my team to do so.
- If you want your book reviewed, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want your book reviewed by a specific team member other than myself, please specify in the email.
- We reserve the right to choose whether the books are read and reviewed.
- If you want the book reviewed by a certain date, please specify in the email. We require at least one month’s notice in this case. As most of us are students with busy lives, the earlier the better.
- If you want to promote your book, please send an inquiry to email@example.com.
- In the email I will need: a brief synopsis of the book, links for purchasing your book, and permission to use the cover photo in the promotion.
- I reserve the right to choose whether the books are promoted.
- If you want the book reviewed and promoted, please specify in the email.
- If you want the book reviewed and promoted by a certain date, please specify in the email. We require at least one month’s notice.
- No compensation is required for reviews or promotions at this time.
- However, monetary offers may expedite reviews and promotions. Rates may be discussed in an email.
- All thoughts shared on Functionally Fictional’s website, Twitter account, Facebook page, or any personal social media accounts are my own, or my team’s.
- All books will be given 100% honest reviews.
- Compensation will not be accepted for a positive review. If compensation is given for a review or promotion, it will still receive honest opinions.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please address them in an email.
(Last updated: 11/11/2018)