War Snipers 2.6
- Discord is required to be a member.
- Donate only what is requested.
- If you request for “Any” or other non-specific requests, you could receive any troop, so no complaints.
- The last day of the season, every member should have at least 2000 donated+received (“D+R” from here on). Members who joined mid-season are not subjected to this rule. There’s no d/r ratio to be followed.
- Clan Games participation is mandatory. The amount of points to get may vary, so that will be communicated via clan mail.
- Clan Capital contribution is relaxed but mandatory (refer to strikes table)
- Read all clan mails thoroughly and act accordingly.
- Do not donate any troop to the clan war clan castles.
- If you are going to be inactive for a period of time, let the leaders know through Discord.
- Generally only one account per player is allowed, but if you can prove you can keep up with war attacks and donations on multiple accounts we can talk about it.
Clan members have 2 STRIKES available before they are kicked. If you're at 2 strikes and do any other offense, you're out. Based on the gravity of the mistakes, you may or may not be accepted back in the future.
Strikes are reset at the end of every ingame season.
- Missing war hit (0.5 per war)
- Miss 1 or 2 raids in Clan Capital raiding weekend
- overstarring someone else's mirror base in 2nd attack
- not reaching 2000 D+R by the last day of the season (doesn't apply if you just joined)
- Miss 2+ raids in Clan Capital raiding weekend
- Not contributing at least 5.000 Capital Gold weekly / 20.000 seasonally
2 STRIKES (KICK IF YOU HAD ANY PRIOR OFFENSE):
- 3-starring in a loss war.
- Failure to meet clan games required points (usually 1000)
3 STRIKES (INSTA KICK)
- attacking top bases / ignoring your mirror attack
- having a war base active in war layout (may not apply if we just matched a war clan)
- not reaching 1000 D+R by the last day of the season (means you are dead; doesn't apply if you just joined)
- your profile showing "Last Online" 4 or more days ago, unless you informed prior
Some other offenses can't really be quantified so I will act on a case by case basis. This includes:
- wrong donations
- disruptive behaviour (ingame and on discord)
- not fixing errors in your base after being notified (we don't ask you to fix stuff for no reason)
There are 2 ways to have your strikes removed/reduced:
- Hitting 2000+ D+R in a season will remove 1 strike (applied at the end of the season or when you hit 2+ strikes)
- Getting max points in a clan game will remove 1 strike
FWA match rules:
Before every FWA war a clan mail will be sent whether that war is a win or a loss. Members must follow the attacks rules explained in the clan mail. Here’s a quick summary:
- 1st attack on mirror (same number as you) for 2 or 3 stars in the first 18 hours.
- 2nd attack on any base for one star
- 1st attack on mirror (same number as you) for 2 stars in the first 18 hours.
- 2nd attack on any base for one star
IMPORTANT: the last 6 hours are open cleanup for Elders and Co-Leaders. If you’re late and someone already cleared your mirror, you STILL have to follow the attack plan. However, no strikes are given for being late.
Mismatch war rules:
Matchmaking is not under our control so it’s possible to match real war clans or FWA blacklisted clans sometimes. We will see how to play the war case by case depending on what kind of clan we matched, but here’s a very vague summary:
- Opponent is a real serious war clan: We ask for their top Town Halls outside and hope they agree. In war day anyone can attack or snipe any base for loot, free for all. Our bases stay FWA layout.
- Opponent is a FWA BANNED clan: Since warring them gives benefits to the clan (more likely to get war wins in the upcoming syncs), we will generally treat it as a real war, so change bases and attack. Winning isn’t likely of course but we get the benefits regardless of that.
- Opponent is a farm clan from other leagues: FWA admins will deal with the communications (hopefully) and we will play it like an FWA war.
- Opponent is an inactive/beatable/standalone farm clan: We may switch to real bases and attack for the win.
IMPORTANT: In case of mismatch, read every clan mail and discord announcement that will be sent carefully! This is just a general overview.
Clank ranks and promotions:
MEMBER: You like the clan and our system, but don’t want to have extra obligations? You’re free to do so! But in this case, you won’t have any rank or special perk.
ELDER (ingame): Ingame elders are mostly helpful during CWL to help accepting our members back to the clan, and rejecting other requests that may fill the chat. Ingame activity is a must, but other than that, there’s no special requirements. Benefits are slightly more leniency on my side if you miss attacks every now and then (provided you do help when needed).
ELDER (ingame and on the discord group): This is a step up from ingame elders and a good way to possibly become Co-Leader if you put effort and time into it.
- Helping in our #entry channels for newcomers, checking if they have a correct FWA base, clean history etc. If you’ve joined through the discord group you know the drill.
- (Optional) Helping with our advertisement posts on Reddit or BAND or whatever.
- Access to the server’s #elders chat for less spam, easier place to ask any question you may have.
- In war, with your second attack you’re free to 3 star someone else’s mirror base in a war win if the attacker only 2 starred said mirror (E.g. if our #12 2 stars his mirror during a war win, you can 3 star it with your second attack).
- In war, you’re free to 2 or 3 star (depending on war win or loss) any base during the last 6 hours of war day with your second attack.
CO-LEADER: Co-Leaders are the backbone of the clan so unless you did put effort into elder tasks, don’t expect getting this rank easily. Co-Leaders also have a lot of perms ingame so only well trusted people will be given such rank.
- Helping with war starts if needed (BAND app required)
- Generally helping to manage the clan ingame. E.g.: checking newcomers’ war bases on their first war, keeping an eye on people’s attacks making sure they follow rules, etc.
- [every Elder benefit]
- Access to #coleaders chat, where any more serious matter is discussed re: our clans / FWA / whatever.
- Way more leniency on your strikes, as long as you do your job.
Promotions are based on your activity and will to help us out in the server. If you wish to apply, send a dm to Lead - Hash (itcantbehelped#2298) on discord. State your timezone/location and a brief text to convince him ;). A minimum of a few weeks of staying in the clan are required to be considered for Elder, and a few weeks as Elder are required to be considered for Co-Leader.
While our clan itself never enters CWL, we use backup clans where we farm off of last place medals (it’s about 300 medals in Master leagues), while still participating in FWA wars in War Snipers 2.6. It is completely optional. Announcements will be sent when CWL is approaching.
Everyone is supposed to contribute and do the weekly raids (refer to the strikes table). However it’s still just a side content and is treated as such (no need for crazy thorough planning etc.). Our discord server has a channel where we roughly decide what upgrades to focus on, or what armies are best for raiding.
LAST MODIFIED: MAY 2022