Friday 2nd March 2018
LI: To write some bad excuses.
SC: I can use ideas from ‘There’s a Boy in the Girl’s Bathroom’ to help.
Bradley comes up with excuses for everything - Mum can’t come to the conference meeting because she’s sick. My Mum already knows the counsellor - they go bowling together.
What excuses can you think of for why you couldn’t go somewhere for do something? A common one is: The dog ate my homework! Make a list below. The more extreme the better!
- I came late to school because I live far away from school.
- I don't have my bag because my sister cut my bag up after my dog chewed on it.
- I'm not wearing any socks in this cold weather because they all ripped into pieces.
- My friends are at home in bed because there really exhausted after a long day of school.
- I hate chips, may I watch my computer instead of eating this.
- I was stuck in prison for sleeping in so that's why i wasn't here for a week.
- I went to the moon with a cow.
- I can't go because I need to do my homework on a device so i'll use my computer.
- I didn't come to the trip yesterday because I was sick in space and the illness was space-sickness.