The AdventuresOf8 #ParentsChoice Twitter Party Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
INTERNET ACCESS AND TWITTER ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED.
THE POTENTIAL WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY A PUBLIC MENTION ON TWITTER AND ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO INITIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION FROM THE HOST BY REPLYING TO THE HOSTS WITHIN FIVE (5) MINUTES. EACH WINNER MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR, THE ADMINISTRATOR, THE HOSTS (DEFINED BELOW), WALMART AND TWITTER FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THIS CONTRACT ALSO REQUIRES YOU TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
The AdventuresOf8 #ParentsChoice Twitter Party Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Parent’s Choice Formula / Perrigo Nutritionals (“Sponsor”) and hosted by Mirum Shopper (the “Administrator”) as well as Shauna @AdventuresOf8 from Adventures Of 8 http://adventuresof8.com and her cohosts @dawnchats & @MagicalSiblings (“Hosts”).
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Thursday, September 28, 2017 and ends at 8:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, September 28, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. If a participant is eligible in his or her state of residence to enter as a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian agrees to these Official Rules along with and on behalf of the minor child. All rights and responsibilities of the minor under the Official Rules are conferred and assumed respectively by the minor’s parent or legal guardian in representation of the minor. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, Hosts, Walmart, their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and each of their respective immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and each of their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- How To Enter: To enter, each participant ("Participant") must RSVP to the party on the AdventuresOf8 blog by visiting http://adventuresof8.com/, navigating to the #ParentsChoice Twitter Party RSVP page, and entering their Twitter URL, name and email into the RSVP form on the page to receive one (1) entry (the "Entry") into the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, @AdventuresOf8 and her cohosts @dawnchats & @MagicalSiblings will tweet about newborn feeding, baby formulas and nutrition. To participate, an Entrant must become a @AdventuresOf8, @dawnchats & @MagicalSiblings follower on Twitter (if not one already) and accept @AdventuresOf8, @dawnchats & @MagicalSiblings tweets and direct messages, and join the conversation by tweeting and including the hashtag #ParentsChoice (the "Tweet"). The limit on the entire Entry submission is 140 characters, including the hashtag. If Entrant is a first time visitor to Twitter, Entrant will be prompted to complete the on-screen registration form which is free. Registration is a one-time requirement. If Entrant is a returning visitor, Entrant will be prompted to log-in using Entrant's e-mail address.
One Entry per person. Any Tweet or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, inconsistent with Sponsor's image, offensive, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any proper names, third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand (other than Parent’s Choice or Walmart) or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be accepted and may disqualify the Participant from further participation in the Sweepstakes.
All Entries must be completed and submitted by 8:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, September 28, 2017. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Participants’ online service provider will apply.
All Participants must have a valid email address. All Entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed Entries forms are eligible. Proof of submission of Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Sweepstakes Random Drawing/Odds and Winner Notification: During the Sweepstakes Period, the Hosts will select an Entry in a random drawing and check the listed Twitter URL to verify the entrant is a Participant in the Twitter Party and has tweeted with the hashtag #ParentsChoice. Five (5) Winners will be selected at various times throughout the Sweepstakes Period from among all Entries received at that time. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depends on the number of eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Hosts, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified via a public @mention on Twitter and will be required to respond to the initial prize notification by replying to the Hosts within five (5) minutes or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner may be chosen. Unclaimed Prizes may go unawarded.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): Grand Prize (5): One (1) $100 Walmart Gift Card (ARV $100)
Total ARV of all prizes offered is ~$500. Gift cards subject to restrictions and expiration dates may apply. All prize components are subject to availability. Limit one (1) Prize per person. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Please allow 6-8 weeks for prizes to be delivered.
- Release: Prize Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Administrator, Hosts, Twitter, Walmart, and each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity, or the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Released Parties to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
- DISPUTES, ARBITRATION: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY AN ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10 US), AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
Except where prohibited by law, any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action between an Entrant and any Released Party arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded, or the determination of a Prize Winner, must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action or class-wide arbitration. Except for disputes where a Released Party is seeking a preliminary injunction, any and all disputes and claims relating to this Sweepstakes must be resolved by submission to individual arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association and, by entering the Sweepstakes, all Entrants expressly waive the right to trial by jury. The arbitration must be conducted in Los Angeles County, California, in the English language, and before three arbitrators appointed in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules. Each party agrees to and will pay one-half of the costs of the arbitration, and Entrant will be responsible for his or her own attorney’s fees. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrators will not have authority to award punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages. Any dispute, claims, and arbitration proceedings must at all times be kept confidential, except to the extent necessary to enforce or collect the arbitration award or except as the parties agree in writing. Each Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity relating to the arbitration provision of these Official Rules must be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winners List: For the names of the Prize winners, available after 10/10/17, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by 1/10/18, to: The AdventuresOf8 #ParentsChoice Twitter Party Sweepstakes Winners List, 2920 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90064.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Parent’s Choice Formula / Perrigo Nutritionals, 652 Peter Jefferson Pkwy, Suite 300, Charlottesville, VA 22911. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Mirum Shopper, 2920 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Entrants specifically release Sponsor, Administrator, Hosts, Walmart and Twitter from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize.
Twitter is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and is not involved in any way other than as the medium through which this Sweepstakes is conducted.