Are you a Junior Housekeeping Stewardess with at least one solid season on a yacht over 50m? Are you very confident in your Housekeeping skills? Do you have your STCW Basic Training and your ENG1 current and ready to go?
Our client is looking for an experienced Housekeeping Stewardess to join their very busy 70m+ Charter Yacht. You will join in the yard (they are undergoing a major refit to prepare for the spring season) then off to the most popular charter regions - New England / Mediterranean, Caribbean. This yacht is a very popular (read - busy) charter boat so you must be ready to seriously work - the work is hard, the rewards are great.
In order to be considered you must be female - the cabin is a shared cabin.
You are well supported by your team - and you are not afraid to jump right in.
Please note - due to the currently planned itinerary, you must have or not need the B1/B2 visa. They are willing to work with you if you need the Schengen as long as you are not barred from getting it.
English must be spoken at a “native” level. Accents of all types are fine, but “native” fluency is a solid requirement.
This is NOT for a television show and candidates must be hard working, drama-free professionals.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1892@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.