Alright Chief, we have another rotation Engineering gig! Our client is seeking a rotational (10w:10w) Chief Engineer. The yacht is a completely private 60m Benetti. The yacht is not new, but has been exceptionally well maintained.
The Chief works hand in hand with the Second Engineer - this is not a paper position, if you are not happy to get greasy and turn a wrench, it is not for you.
The cabin is shared with the Second Engineer.
A Y2 ticket is the minimum acceptable and of course the STCW Basic and ENG1 must be in hand and valid.
Candidates must have a proven history of extensive longevity in previous commitments.
Itinerary is the usual Mediterranean / Caribbean route but they are heading into a large yard period (in Europe) this winter - so you will have to be ready for some seriously cold nights.
As our policy clearly states, we do not share wages in either direction, but will only bring you spots where we believe both sides can have their expectations met.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1897@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.