Our client is seeking a Sous Chef / Crew Chef to join their 80m+ private yacht. They need somebody to join in early March. When the owner is aboard, the Executive Chef comes with them, when the owner is not aboard, this Sous Chef / Crew Chef is alone in the galley.
Wages are good - but remember we do not share in either direction. They do have 2 flights home annually and have 60 days paid vacation.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1900@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.