Kyle Ronald Joseph Johnson
Ottawa 1805 Baseline., ON,K2C 0C4
- Primary language I learned over my 3 years of learning at Algonquin and experience as a contractor is
- Secondary language I studied and grown to understand is C++
- Coded in OpenGl to created Unique shader effects
- Mastered the Unity Engine over the course of 2 years
Algonquin College Game Development (2016 -2019) Ottawa,Ontario
- Gained strong observational critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Has an aptitude for math.
- Thrives in a creative and innovative environment.
- Is comfortable with computer programming elements and game logic.
Expired Games Inc (2018, 2019) Ottawa, Ontario
- Seamlessly implemented art assets and animations in the Unity engine
- Invented Systems with Design Patterns
- Implemented features to designer specifications
- Created Modular code
Story 1 Games (2018, 2019) Ottawa, Ontario
- Manipulated Unity’s Shuriken system to create intricate particle effects
- Worked in a team using Agile Management.
- Coded unique water Shader Effects.
- Programmed full levels and enemy behavior patterns
- Compiled Game Design and Technical Design Documents
Green Hat Games (2017, 2018) Ottawa, Ontario
- Conceptualized game mechanics.
- Implemented modular spell system
- Crafted Dialogue system
- Directed Artists to create compelling assets
- Throughout my college experience I have coded a variety of projects both small and large in C# and C++
- Maintained and created Documentation such as Technical design document and Game Designed Document while working in a group at college.
- Utilized Agile for easy workflow with a large team.
- Throughout my college experience I have coded a variety of projects both small and large in C#
- Hooked and crafted C++ Plugins.
- Setup Animations to objects using the animator.
Cook Mcdonald's(2015-2016) 301 Brookdale Ave, Cornwall, Ontario
Cook BurgerKing(2015-2015) 1317 Second St E, Cornwall, Ontario
Cashier Dairy Queen(2010-2011) 1307 Pitt St, Cornwall, Ontario
References available upon request