Paraprofessionals Digital Learning
March and April 2020
Steps to Access The Moodle Courses
- FPS Website- Explore
- Staff Resources
- Moodle Online Courses
- Username is your first name.last name (nandra.campbell)
- Password- this is your password for your email
- The left hand side of the page click on courses
- Select Classified Staff
- RISE Overview
If you are having difficulty accessing the Moodle Courses please contact the Tech Help desk at 479-444-3026.
To Access AR IDEAS On-line Courses you will need to set up an account.
This is a web-based quick start guide that you will find helpful in creating your NEW ArkansasIDEAS account: http://ideaslms.aetn.org/guides/
Please carefully select your Username.
- The ArkansasIDEAS Username that you select will be PERMANENT.
- Your username CANNOT be changed after account creation.
- It is recommended that you DO NOT use an email address as a username.
- If you select a school email or other email address as a username and then your email changes, you change schools or your district changes emails, you WILL NOT be able to change your username.
- Also, AR IDEAS CANNOT change your username if you incorporate your last name into your username and your last name changes in the future.
- Your username must be all lower case.
Please contact the AR IDEAS help desk if you need assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
AR IDEAS Suggested Courses:
Science of Reading Modules
- Introduction to Behavior: Supporting Effective Behavior SPC17011
- Introduction to Behavior: General Classroom Management Systems SPC17012
- Introduction to Behavior: Behavior Intervention Plans SPC17013
Other Professional Opportunities:
Ditch That Textbook Digital Summit
Follow the link, set up an account, and begin learning. Once you have completed the course, please keep up with your certificates, and notify your supervisor of completion of courses.
Autism Partnership Foundation- Free Training.