Positions Descriptions(to be decided by the Board after election):
The President shall:
- Direct and execute all decisions of the Board of Directors;
- Act as the Chairman of the organization;
- Chair the Board of Director and Executive Committee meetings;
- Shall be an ex officio voting member of all committees;
- Act as the Board’s representative in overseeing the Executive Director; and,
- Shall have such other duties and powers as the Board of Directors may from time to time prescribe or authorize.
- Prepare the Board meetings and General Assembly agendas with the collaboration of all other Board members
The Vice President shall:
- Have such powers and perform such duties as the Board of Directors may from time to time prescribe or as the President may from time to time delegate; and,
- Shall act as President in the President's absence.
The Secretary shall:
- Keep the minutes of all meetings of the Board including all votes and resolutions adopted;
- Record all such documents and records in a book kept for that purpose;
- Issue notices of all meetings;
- See to the filing of all reports required by governmental authorities
- Perform such other functions and duties as the Board may from time to time prescribe;
- Keep the original or a copy of the Infant Massage USA® bylaws; and,
- Keep a membership book containing names and addresses of all Infant Massage USA® General Assembly voting members.
The Treasurer shall:
- Oversee all funds, securities and assets of the Corporation;
- Oversee the keeping of full and accurate accounts of the Corporation's receipts and disbursements;
- Oversee the deposit of all monies and other assets in the name of the Corporation in such depositories or through such fiscal agents as the Board may from time to time prescribe;
- Oversee the disbursement of the funds and assets of the Corporation as ordered by the Board of Directors;
- Provide an accounting of all transactions as requested prior to each meeting of the Board (The Board of Directors may appoint and empower such Assistant Treasurers as shall be required to carry out the purpose of this section);
- Furnish the Board with an operating and financial report at each regular and special meeting thereof; and,
- Prepare a budget proposal each year.
The Educational Coordinatoris the chairman of the Infant Massage USA® Educational Committee and will:
- Supervise and report to the Board all activities of the Educational Committee;
- Delegate specific tasks to the members of the Educational Committee including educational conferences, continuing education, data research, trainings of educators; and,
- Perform all other duties incident to his/her position or as requested by the Board members or the General Assembly
The duties and terms of office of any other officers or assistant officers appointed pursuant to this Article shall be specified by the Board of Directors or by the President if so authorized by the Board of Directors.
PO Box 7745, Nashua, NH 03060 ❖ 978-225-0093 www.InfantMassageUSA.org