Santee Equipment Instructions
The HOME TEAM will be responsible for the equipment, and will be listed in BOLD on the schedule.
- Closing of Santee Soccer Fields 3 and 4
- The Home team that is responsible for taking equipment home and bringing the equipment back to Santee fields the following weekend will be placed in BOLD on the schedule.
- There will be a weekly email sent out to remind the manager(s) that you and your team are responsible for the equipment.
- Teams that are not in bold and have the last game please be courteous and help pick up the bases and flags (put in cart one on top of the other) and flags and place in the cart.
- Place the cart at North end of field that will be specified in the weekly email.
UC High Instructions
The HOME TEAMS (First /Opening & Last) Home Teams will be responsible for picking up & dropping off equipment for UC High School.
There will be a weekly email sent out to the team manager(s) that will need to either pick up or drop off the equipment. The Address of the pick-up location will be specified in the weekly email.
- The Home Team of the first (1st) game of the day will be responsible for picking up the equipment at the address specified in the weekly email.
- The Home Team of the last game of the day will be responsible for dropping off the equipment at the address specified.
- Away/Opposing teams please be courteous and help either set up or pick up the bases and flags (put out on the corners or back in cart one on top of the other) and flags and place in the cart.
Note: If either/any of the “Home” teams assigned with the equipment responsibility forfeit; you and your team will still be responsible for getting the equipment to your designated field (your team is still responsible to pick up and/or drop off of the equipment at the field you are/were scheduled to play at)
- If you or your team does not get the equipment to/from the field; a fine will be assessed to your team. If equipment is lost or stolen due to you or your team not being responsible, the cost of the lost/stolen equipment will be assessed to your team so PWSL can purchase and replace the equipment.