Poster Session Guidelines
When: 10:30am–12:00pm Monday 23 & Tuesday 24 September
Where: Ballrooms 3–5, Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel, Adelaide
Contact: Dylan Campbell (Poster Chair) <email@example.com>
- Each presenter is to prepare one portrait A3 poster using the ACRV template
- Either print it yourself and bring it to the conference, or email it as a PDF to Dylan Campbell to print in Adelaide (submit by Friday 6 September)
- Before the conference, you will be notified of the day on which you will be presenting (Monday or Tuesday)
- Poster size: portrait A3 (29.7 x 42.0cm)
- Posterboard dimensions: 1.8m wide x 1.2m high
On The Day
- 7–9am: set up your poster in Ballrooms 3–5
- 10:30am–12:00pm: present your poster
A research poster is a visual presentation of your research and findings. It should be concise and focused and explain your research using images, graphs/charts, tables and other visual strategies with minimal supporting text.
An award for the best poster will be presented at RoboVis 2019.