How we work
To align from the beginning, it’s very important for us to share our ways of working to ensure that you are comfortable with it and this project (as well as any future ones) are set up for success:
- Mindset: we take the view that there is always some “we don’t know what we don’t know”. Our approach is to test-and-learn to get evidence to further cement what we do know. Some tests will be considered “failures”, but as long as we learn something crucial that gets us towards our goal, they are not “failures”. Great businesses have “found themselves” through iterations… and some leap of faith.
- Our working style: we like to work collaboratively in order to get to solutions with our clients and tend to share work-in-progress (i.e., doesn’t look good) drafts sooner rather than later for feedback, and faster iterations.
- Prioritization: we tend to prioritize for highest impact, important work areas. There are only so many working hours in a day so if something else comes up that we agree is a higher priority, we tend to deprioritize another piece of work.
- Work in sprints: we tend to work in sprints with defined goals and a review of what we achieved during that sprint, as well as a retrospective to improve our ways of working.
- Tools: we try to adjust where relevant but we tend to use Slack for day-to-day messaging, Zoom or Hangouts for video calls, Miro for most of our work and collaboration, as well as Google Docs, etc.
- Values: see our values that we live up to in our work. Hopefully, you like them as well :)