Welcome to the 2019 INFOMATRIX!
This year, our transport company has prepared the following shuttle bus that will come to your assistance during the competition days, as found bellow.
SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE
RIN GRAND HOTEL-ISB
ISB-RIN GRAND HOTEL
CITY CENTRE-RIN GRAND HOTEL
The cost will be of 50 € per person for the period of the competition. The cost will include pick-up and drop-off from and to the airport and a seat on the shuttle busses, according to the hours above.
For those of you that wish a car at your disposal, please find enlisted bellow a second option:
TYPE OF VEHICULE
(MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TEAM MEMBERS)
NUMBER OF DAYS
VAN (8 TEAM MEMBERS)
MINIBUS (19 TEAM MEMBERS)
BUS (56 TEAM MEMBERS OR LESS)
* Includes the following day trip:
1. Bucharest – Sinaia – Bran – Brasov – Bucharest
Explore the fascinating region of Transylvania that will take your breath away with its beautiful mountain landscape, gothic architecture and picturesque medieval villages. You’re bound to love your trip as it wends its way from Bucharest.
First on this day trip from Bucharest is a visit to the region of Valahia where you will discover Peles Castle situated in picturesque Sinaia, “The Pearl of the Carpathians”. This former home of the Romanian Royal Family is a masterpiece of design, with stunning turrets and great attention to detail, as well as providing unbelievable views across the mountains.
From here the tour will wend its way into Transylvania and towards Bran Castle, where the legend of Count Dracula is kept alive all year round. Built in the 13th century Bran Castle is an intriguing hilltop fortress, and one of the most famous landmarks in Romania. Tourists gather from every corner of the world to experience a guided tour of this majestic castle, which is famed to have belonged to Vlad the Impaler, the alleged inspiration for Count Dracula. Both of these names are steeped in mystery and myth, and you will delight in exploring the origin of both.
Next on this fantastic day trip, you will be treated with free time in Brasov, a gorgeous medieval city that is surrounded by the towering Carpathian Mountains, where you can see the historical center of this gem, including the Black Church, the Council Square, and the Old Walls, as well as leaving time to explore, shop, and dine.
Entrance tickets and lunch are not included!
Terms and conditions:
1. Departure hours will be set with 3 hours prior flight departure;
2. Copies of flight tickets will be sent to us at email@example.com in order to decide the pick-up hours;
3. On April 23rd, the last shuttle going to the airport from RIN GRAND HOTEL will be at 20:00 (8:00 p.m.);
4. Payments for the required services will be made until April 10th, using the following bank account RO20BTRLEURCRT0309324801 (BANCA TRANSILVANIA). Payment confirmations will be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. For the private cars you will have both the car and driver at your disposal (in Bucharest) until 21:00 (9:00 p.m.)