Our client is seeking a proper 2nd Engineer to join them in the yard to complete an 8 month refit - followed by a regular Caribbean / Mediterranean charter season. This is a very hands on program. This is a time for time rotational spot.
Documents needed Eng 1, STCW 95, Y3 and either US legal or with the B1/B2 in hand (no exceptions)
Please remember that with all positions we present, we do not share wages in either direction, but will only bring you opportunities where we believe both sides will come to a happy agreement.
If you are interested you must confirm that you carry a US Passport /Green Card or have the B1 in hand, and send your interest to Job1812@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.