1. Modified Shock Index compared to Shock Index to evaluate patient with
shock. Samawee Sangweanwong, MD
2. Characteristics of ultrasound findings in patient with non-traumatic shock
presented at emergency department, Nopparat Rajathani Hospital.
Palita Lungchukiet, MD
3. Appropriable Depth of Right Internal Jugular Vein Catheterization :
Cricoid Cartilage to Sternal Angle Method Compared with 15-centimetre
(cm.) depth Method. Sriwanna Manatiwson, MD
4. Ultrasound Guidance versus the Landmark Technique for the Placement
of Central Venous Catheters in the Emergency Department of Chonburi
hospital. Tanut Jirabundansuk, MD
5. Prospective observational study of ultrasound-guide emergency
procedure in emergency room, Rajavithi hospital.
Winchana Srivilaithon, MD
6. Ultrasonography in confirming proper position of endotracheal tube in
emergency department at Siriraj hospital : applicability and accuracy
Sithichai Veerananchai , MD
7. Efficacy of the modified syringe and bulb esophageal detector devices for
the tracheal intubation : a pilot study in an emergency room.
Rajarek Junsang, MD
8. Survival outcome of Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Emergency Medical
Service, Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital. Rujada Sarajit, MD
9. Success rates and Predictors of Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation at
The Emergency Room of Songklanagarind Hospital.
10. Review of radiographic signs in pneumoperitoneum.Titi Eiampaisal, MD
11. An agreement of bedside abdominal ultrasonography to diagnose acute
cholecystitis by emergency physicians and radiologists.
Teeranai Sakulchit, MD
Febrile adults presenting to the emergency department, Bhumibol
Adulyadej Hospital : Outcomes and markers of serious illness.
Weerachai saengsook , MD
2. Risk factors of extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing
enterobacteriaceae bacteremia in emergency department of king
chulalongkorn memorial hospital. Chatgaew Chumpengpan, MD
3. Clinical features of pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza differentiated from
seasonal influenza and the (rRT)-PCR negative suspected influenza
infectious patients. Pariwat Phungoen, MD
4. Preliminary Study of efficacy and safety of Siriraj Ayurved Herbal drug
“Ya-ha-rak” for fever reduction in adult with fever due to common cold.
Isorn Sookwanish, MD
5. The Clinical study of characteristics , risk factor of death and mortality
rate in sepsis, severe sepsis and septic shock patient in emergency
department , Rajavithi hospital. Pensiri burinkul, MD
6. The study of assessment in critically illed pediatric patients’ weight at
emergency room in Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital Royal Thai Airforce.
7. Correlation between heart rate and temperature in acute febrile
children. Sorravit Savatmongkornkul, MD
8. Predicting factors of successful non-invasive positive pressure
ventilation (NIPPV) treatment for patients with impending respiratory
failure in Emergency Department. Sommart Akarakunanon, MD
9. The Validation of CURB-65 in Prognosis of Community Acquired
Pneumonia in Emergency Room at Ramathibodi Hospital. Montree
10.Effectiveness of Three Predictive Rules (CURB-65, CRB-65, and A-
DROP) for Assessing the 30 Day Mortality Rate of Community-
Acquired Pneumonia. Chanida Kwanthitinan, MD
The factors of traffic accidents cases in four districts with
responsibilities of Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital. Sasipak wangmuang,
2. Accuracy of FAST for diagnosis intra-abdominal hemorrhage in blunt
abdominal trauma at emergency room of Chonburi Hospital. Parinya
3. A prospective observational analysis of factors associated with
delayed complication of isolated rib fractured patient in emergency
room Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital. Parinya Tianwibool, MD
4. Acute pain assessment for the elderly patient with hip fracture in the
emergency department of Faculty of medicine ,Vajira Hospital.
Supa Niruntaraj, MD
5. Missed injuries in patient referred from violence in the southern border
provinces of Thailand. Asman Ali, MD
6. Missed injuries in riot control mass casualties during 9th - 10th April
2010 at Phramongkutklao Hospital. Duangruethai Tunprom,MD
7. Factors influencing injury severity score in Thai Military Personnel
injured in mass casualty incident on 10th April 2010. Nuttapong
8. Ramathibodi hospital medical response to mass casualty incidence on
7th october 2008 using the template for observer reports of crises.
Yajai Apibunyopas, MD
9. Validity and reliability of Khon Kaen Emergency Severity Index Scores
(KESI) at the emergency department of Khon Kaen Hospital. Porntipa
10. Accuracy of pediatric triage before and after sentinel event at
emergency department, Siriraj hospital. Phawat Tanprasith,MD
1. The prehospital factors influence to mortality in military and police
personnel in Yala province. Jakkrapong Khruacharoen, MD.
2. The appropriateness of patient transfer by the emergency medical
service in Zone 7. Pavarisa Jaruvanakul, MD
3. The study of factors that affect response time in Kumklao EMS,
Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital. Krittaya Kanjanarut, MD
4. Accuracy of emergency medical dispatch direction of Khon Kaen
province. Santi Subpinyo, MD
5. “Nagarind01” A new simple out-of-hospital triage tool to predict high
risk patient. Warittha Srisansanee, MD
6. Are wuestionnaires on unconscious symptoms reliable predictors for
life threatening condition in prehospital setting? Ram
7. A prospective observation study of prehospital intubation in
Narenthorn EMS Center Rajavithi Hospital. Sukanya Wannasri, MD
8. Prevalence and characteristic of the patients dispatched with high
acuity code in Narenthorn EMS Center Rajavithi Hospital. Piyawan
9. Revisits to emergency room at Nopparat-Rajathanee Hospital.
Paranee Rakvidhyasastra, MD
10. Revisits within 48 hours to emergency department of Vajira
Hospital. Sataporn Surawongwattana,MD
1. Factors related with the administration of thrombolytic agent to
ischemic stroke patients in stroke fast track in Chonburi Hospital.
Khoson Chantaraviwat, MD.
2. Factors related to delayed administration of fibrinolytic agent in
STEMI fast track : Emergency department of Chonburi Hospital.
Narathip Lohirunyanon, MD
3. Improving acute stroke care by acute stroke fast track protocol
implementation. Rangsarid Rangson, MD
4. The association between emergency department length of stay and
inpatient length of stay in critically ill patient,Siriraj Hospital.
Marut Siriwatthanadechakul, MD
5. Accuracy of syncope guidelines in risk stratification of syncope in
emergency department, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital.
Kamphee Sruamsiri, MD
6. Clinical risk score to predict variceal bleeding in patients present
with upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage. Tanat Incharoen,MD
7. The quantitative criteria for diagnosis hyperkalemia from
electrocardiogram. Sasima Witayawinit, MD
8. Risk factors, mortality rate and complications of acute myocardial
infarction in the young in Srinagarind Hospital, Khon Kaen
University ; A retrospective study during 2005-2009. Thapanawong
9. Prevalence of hyperkalemia in adult patients taking spironolactone
and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors or angiotensin
receptor blockers. Nat Thunpiphat, MD
10. Emergency department length of stays,mortality, complication and
hospital length of stay in non-STEMI and unstable angina patients at
Nopparat-Rajathanee Hospital. Ronnachai Kaewpadung, MD