James Clemens and Liberty Parents,
The AHSAA requires all athletes in grades 7-12 to complete eligibility paperwork before being eligible to participate in summer workouts, tryouts, practices and competitions. This is an online process through DragonFly.
TOC is working to reschedule the mass physical day that was originally scheduled in May. We will get any updated info out as soon as TOC gets info to us. Please see your primary physician or urgent care office if you prefer to go ahead and get the physical completed.
Getting started with DragonFlyMax
- If you already have a DragonFly account, do not create a new account. If you forgot your password go to www.dragonflymax.com and click “Login/Sign-up” then click “forgot password”
Once logged in Click on Prep for 20-21 Get started and complete all forms. Update all items in red. Once the account says 100% complete, your athlete is ready for the 20-21 school year. DO NOT SELECT MY SCHOOL WILL COMPLETE THIS REQUIREMENT
- If you are new to DragonFly go to www.dragonflymax.com and click login/sign-up in the top right corner, then click sign-up for free.
Click here for Detailed Instruction
Or go to www.jamesclemensathletics.com then click athletics, DragonFlyMax, detailed instructions.
- Follow the steps to create a parent account. All Liberty athletes should add both the JC and Liberty school codes. JC Code - B2ZDQU and Liberty Code - SLCKV8
- You will initially be creating a Parent Account and you will enter your athletes information later in the process. The process is easy to follow, just make sure you read the instructions for each step.
- What you will need to complete your athletes eligibility requirements
- School Codes (Liberty athletes should add JC and Liberty)
- James Clemens High School - B2ZDQU
- Liberty Middle School - SLCKV8
- Athletes Birth Certificate or Passport (passports are only accepted for students born in a foreign country)
- Preparticipation Physical Examination (front page) Athletes Physical Examination (the back page of the physical), must be completed on the revised physical form as well as SIGNED and DATEDby an MD or DO on the most recent click here for revised form AHSAA Physical Form
- NFHS Spotsmanship Certificate
6) All other forms will be signed electronically in DragonFlyMax
Returning to DragonFlyMAx if you already have an account
- Login to DragonFlyMax
- Click on Prep for 20-21 Get started
- Complete all required documents and upload the updated or current physical