The Equipment We Use:
- Electrolux vacuums with HEPA filter doing a fantastic job of picking up pet hair on bare floor and carpet allowing us to reach under most furniture and beds
- Electrolux dry shampooer leaving your carpets extra clean and fresh
- Kenmore vacuums with HEPA filter is known their suction power
- Industrial strength microfiber mop with velcro mop pad allowing us to get into corners and under furniture
- Telescoping extension pole dusters to reach the highest of corners of ceilings and walls
- Telescoping extension pole squeegee to reach the highest of windows
The Products We Use:
- Norwex microfiber cloths; cutting edge technology incorporating silver into the fibers
- Nanotowels; Water Liberty says “A revolutionary new fabric technology that cleans virtually any surface with only water. It replaces expensive paper towels and toxic chemical cleaners while saving you hundreds of dollars per year, making your home safer, healthier and “greener.” The Nanotowel® is a Permanent Paper Towel made of Nanolon® fiber -a unique and revolutionary fabric technology that is hundreds of times finer than one human hair, containing almost 100,000 Nanolon® fibers per square inch.”
- Seventh Generation - Disinfecting Multi-Purpose Cleaner; Seventh Generation says “*Kills 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37 (the Common Cold virus), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli on hard, nonporous surfaces. CleanWell™ patented disinfecting technology based on Thyme Oil.”
- Shaklee Basic H - Shaklee claims “Back in 1960, Basic-H was one of the first environmentally safe household cleaners on the market. Today, millions of bottles later, it's more loved than ever.
Efficient, powerful, safe, biodegradable, and economical, Basic-H is the world's most versatile cleaner, period. Sixteen ounces makes up to 90 gallons to clean hard surfaces, woodwork, walls, floors, glass, mirrors, even cars. Anything you can clean with water, you can clean with Basic-H. No wonder it was named an official Earth Day product.”
- Shaklee Basic G- Shaklee says “Bacteria, fungi and viruses can wreak havoc on your family's health and safety. Used as directed, Basic-G® tackles over 60 of these pesky microbes, including several animal viruses. That makes it an excellent choice for use in the kitchen, bathroom, or pet area. In addition to being economical - one quart makes up to 64 gallons.”
- Elbow Grease; specially designed by each and every one of our employees
Why Chemical Free?
Simply Clean values the health of your family and pets. The number of chemicals produced have significantly increased in the US since the 20th century while Europe has banned most chemicals the US is still using. These chemical are responsible for hundreds of health issues arising in Americans including the uprise in cancer incidents.
Amazing cutting-edge technology goes into our cleaning cloths.