VENDOR RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
Please read these rules for participation carefully.
Booth space application must be received as soon as possible.
Booth spaces will not be held for any person or organization until fee is received.
- Payment must accompany booth application form. Make check payable to: Ozark Ham & Turkey Festival. All fees are non-refundable. Non-clearance of checks will result in loss of booth space.
- The California Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to limit applications based on the type of merchandise and/or food being offered and the number of applications received for a specific product.
- Available spaces will be assigned on a first requested-first served basis. All deadlines and rules will become enforceable at the time space is assigned. It is impossible to entertain every request. If there is a question regarding your request, you will be notified. In case of dispute, the decisions of the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors is final.
- If you have held booth space at a previous Ozark Ham & Turkey Festival and you request additional space or electricity, you may not be able to retain your former booth placement depending on the nature of the request and our ability to provide that request. With the exception of electricity, your booth must be self-sufficient.
- Booth spaces containing food items will be inspected by the Moniteau County Health Center Environmental Specialist at the time of set-up and MUST BE APPROVED. If not approved, you will be required to either make the necessary changes in order to comply with the environmentalist’s requests or leave the festival area.
THESE GUIDELINES ARE BEING SET IN ORDER TO PROVIDE A PATRON-FRIENDLY FESTIVAL THAT OFFERS A SAFE AND SANITARY ENVIRONMENT, AS WELL AS ONE THAT RUNS SMOOTHLY. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE GUIDELINES WILL DISALLOW YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE FESTIVAL.
BOOTH AREA SPECIFICATIONS AND MECHANICALS
- Booth spaces are available in 10’ deep x 10’ wide increments. If you have a need for more space than 10’ wide, you must purchase the next size space. You will need to have sufficient room inside your space to accommodate ALL your products and supplies. All booth spaces will be marked and numbered.
- Under NO circumstances will you be allowed to extend over your allotted space into another vendor’s area nor into the sidewalks or crosswalks. If your display area includes the use of a trailer, you must take into consideration the length of the tongue in the overall length of the booth and insure that it remains within the area. Additional booth space may be purchased to accommodate your needs. If you exceed your space you will be moved.
- NO VENDOR (FOOD, CRAFT, OR COMMERCIAL) WILL BE ALLOWED TO CHECK INTO THEIR SPACE UNTIL AFTER 6 A.M. THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL. All booths must be set up and ready to operate by 9:00 A.M. No booths are to be removed before 4:00 p.m., but may stay longer if a crowd is still present.
- Special parking for vendors is not available. Parking is strictly first come-first served. Handicapped parking will be available off the festival sight. If needed, please indicate in advance on your application as a special request.
- All booths WILL BE checked in by a Festival Representative between 6:00 AM and 8:30 AM that morning.
- ELECTRICAL SERVICE IS AVAILABLE, BUT IS LIMITED. There will be a $15.00 charge for electricity. Requests for electrical hookups will be honored on a first request-first served basis. Requests must be made in advance of festival day. Slow cookers must be limited to two.
- Vendors must break down all cardboard boxes for disposal. Vendors are responsible for policing their booth area for trash and for disposing of all trash at the end of the day. Waste receptacles are provided throughout the festival for the purpose of eliminating trash. Failure to adhere to this guideline will disqualify you from returning to future festivals.
- County and city health regulations apply to ALL food concession booths. You will be provided a copy of the regulations. Be prepared to be inspected.
- NO TYPE OF SELF-PROPELLED VEHICLE WILL BE PERMITTED WITHIN THE FESTIVAL AREA BETWEEN 9:00 A.M. AND 4:00 P.M. This includes, but is not exclusively limited to: golf carts, 4-wheelers, motorcycles, skateboards, bicycles, etc. The only exception will be for official festival personnel, emergency response staff, police, motorized scooters and/or wheelchairs needed by the handicapped.
- NO PETS WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE FESTIVAL AREA.