Democratic Socialists of America Fort Collins
All participants will agree to the following:
- Begin each meeting within 10 minutes of scheduled start time
- Be prepared for the meeting.
- Request items to be added to the agenda prior to the meeting.
- Refrain from speaking over others, speak when it is your turn (as indicated by the Facilitator).
- Only address what is pertinent to the current item being discussed.
- Use open frame to address other issues not on agenda.
- Adhere to groups decisions.
- Participants who are late to the meeting will be asked to stay on the current item being discussed.
- Open frame at the end of the meeting may be used to recap discussion items that late attendees missed.
Not following the above protocols may result in:
- Loss of privilege to address the group at current meeting.
- Possible temporary leave from General Meetings as decided on by attendees.