Episode 204- Seven Deadly Seasons
- Another HASCON has been announced for 2019:
Fandom & Other:
- The BBC has released a short documentary on the fandom:
- Hasbro and Paramount have signed a 5 year film deal:
- Target has an exclusive Songbird Serenade ornament:
- Hallmark is also releasing a chibi-style Twilight ornament:
- Entertainment Earth has listed the Equestria Girls Minis Beach figures and more Movie sets:
- Amazon has listed the Equestria Girls Minis Sporty Beach Set:
- The Walmart-exclusive Captain Celaeno has been spotted on Taobao:
- The Amazon-exclusive Pinkie Pie Glitter seapony is now available:
- El Universo has revealed their augmented reality pony figures and books:
- Volume 2 of Art is Magic has been listed on Amazon for July 24th, 2018:
This episode ran a bit long. Our season wrap up episodes tend to do that, but this one had an extra complication: The new Equestria Girls shorts! As of recording there were 4 new ones (yes, more came out, and we’ll get to those in the future), “Pinkie Sitting,” “A Fine Line,” “Queen of Clubs,” and “School of Rock.” None of them are very long, so we get through them pretty quickly.
But then it’s the long topic. Season 7. Our overall thoughts, comparisons to other seasons, and of course, the list. All the episodes, from worst to best! And this time, there was actually quite a bit of disagreement. There may also be some surprises. You’ll just have to listen in to find out.