Kianga’s Art Commissions
Terms of Service
Last updated: February 15th, 2021
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me: email@example.com
- Payment is accepted via PayPal only. You will receive an invoice at the address you provided in the commission form.
- For most commissions I request a 50% advance payment before work begins. The final artwork will be delivered to you as soon as the invoice is paid in full.
- Tips are appreciated but not required. If at any time you are unhappy with my work, please let me know!
- I will give you an estimated time for completion once we have agreed on the details of the commission. If you need the work done by a specific date, please let me know before I send you the invoice.
- If you request significant changes to the commission after work has already begun, I may ask for additional payment depending on the amount of extra work required.
- If you wish to cancel your commission after work has already begun, you will receive a refund depending on how much work has been done until this point, but not more than 50% of the full price.
- I also reserve the right to cancel a commission in progress if I am unable to complete the work for any reason - personal, health, or other circumstances. In that case you will receive a refund depending on how much work has been done until this point, but not more than the amount already paid.
- I retain the full copyright to all commissioned artwork.
- You may post and share the commissioned artwork on your personal non-commercial social media profiles or websites as long as proper credit is given and the watermark on the artwork is left intact. You may not use or share the commissioned artwork for any other purposes without my permission.
- I may also share the commissioned work on my own art and social media profiles. If you'd prefer the work to remain private, let me know in advance. Please understand that I may charge extra in this case, since being able to share my work is important to me both for personal and marketing reasons.
- You may not modify my artwork without my permission or use it as a base for your own work.
- You retain the rights to your personal characters and designs, and I will not use them in any future work without your permission. However, to avoid unnecessary duplicated work, I reserve the right to use commissioned models (especially generic props like weapons, clothes, furniture, etc.) as a base for future work, but only in a way that does not reference specific personal designs of yours.
- When commissioning generic 3D assets that are reusable by other clients in future commissions, you get a 25% discount off the regular price for creating them and the right to use them in an unlimited number of future renders. When existing assets are reused in later commissions by other clients, they cost 25% of the regular price for a single render (does not include the original source files and textures), or 50% of the regular price for the asset (including source files, textures, and the right to use it in an unlimited number of future renders).
- I reserve the right to refuse commissions from anyone and for any reason.
My contact information
VAT ID DE315739063