Valentine’s Contest Rules 2019
- The following is a list of contest rules for the Valentine’s 2019 Contest on CJPE known as 99.3 COUNTY FM (Prince Edward County Radio Corporation).
- Contests are open to all residents of Ontario except volunteers, employees and immediate families of Prince Edward County Radio Corporation (CJPE) and participating sponsors. Age restrictions may apply.
- Once a person wins a 99.3 COUNTY FM contest, they are no longer eligible to win that contest, or any other 99.3 COUNTY FM contest, within a 30 day time period. The decision of 99.3 COUNTY FM is final. Contest entries are permitted through the 99.3 COUNTY FM Website from the time of the contest being posted online Feb 6th 2019 to Feb 14th 2019 at 6:00 am.
- By entering a contest, he/she is giving 99.3 COUNTY FM consent to publicize and/or broadcast his/her name, character, likeness, or voice on-air or online.
- Winner announced on-air at approximately 8:30 am Thursday February 14th and contacted by telephone or email.
- The prize is a dinner for two at The Waring House on Feb 14th 2019.
- In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to the prize which can be awarded to a new winner from the registered contestants at the discretion of 99.3 COUNTY FM. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible contest entries.
- Each prize may be subject to restrictions.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded by winner, are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and have no cash value.
- Any applicable taxes and gratuities as a result of winning a prize are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Proper identification is required prior to receiving prize (valid driver's license, passport, or other photo ID).
- 99.3 COUNTY FM and participating sponsors will not be responsible or liable in any way in regards to the prize, or any aspect of the prize, not being available, due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The decision of 99.3 COUNTY FM in regards to the rules, and interpretations of these rules, is final.
- 99.3 COUNTY FM collects personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of administering contests. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by the entrant unless the entrant provides 99.3 COUNTY FM with permission to do.
- All contest rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice.
- For entry via social media: Without limiting the foregoing, if entry in a Contest occurs via one or several of the official social networking pages for 99.3 COUNTY FM, entry must occur during the applicable Contest entry period by means of the applicable third party service or site (each, a “Third Party Service”). To enter a Contest by means of a Third Party Service, you must have a valid account with the applicable Third Party Service and are solely responsible to ensure that your account settings allow 99.3 COUNTY FM to view your account as required to administer the applicable Contest (failing which, you may be disqualified).
99.3 COUNTY FM CONTEST RULES
- By creating an account with a Third Party Service, you agree to comply with such Third Party Service’s Terms of Service. By entering a Contest by means of a Third Party Service, entrants completely release any such Third Party Service of all liability in relation to his/her participation in the applicable Contest. Entrants acknowledge that the applicable Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Third Party Service(s) and that any questions, comments or complaints regarding any Contest should be directed to 99.3 COUNTY FM (Prince Edward County Radio Corporation) and not to Third Party Service(s)."