Coldwell Banker —Accounting Support / Web Developer
June 2017 - PRESENT
- Supported accounting team by building revenue tracking tools in Excel and custom built HTML, CSS, AngularJS and JQuery applications.
- Built functional mockups using Local Storage, AngularJS and JQuery to simulate server side data and routing.
- Performed usability testing by observation and working alongside users.
Capstone Logistics, Nationwide — Supervisor /Web Developer
June 2013- May 2017
- Supervised on site teams at client distribution centers across the country. Also provided software training to clerks, leads and supervisors.
- Contributed to the development of a real time load tracking application to manage daily inbound product and improve efficiency.
- Worked on Development of platform using the MEAN stack and Bootstrap.
- Worked on UX design for new features that included a time tracking interface, employee landing page and driver check in for unloading.
Belmar, Dallas, TX — Trainer Lead
Sept 2011 - May 2013
- Trained and led teams in distribution centers. This included daily operations, time, revenue, sales tracking and software training.
- Assisted in designing of the mobile data tracking platform. The change was from a 2g to a 4g android version.
Please visit: manuel-d.com
- Front & Backend Development. Web & Mobile.
- NodeJs, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, ASP.NET MVC
- Git, NoSQL, Cloud, Browser Development.
Increased Net Profit Margins By creating systems to track processes and eliminating downtime.
Rebuilt client relations by taking the time to visit and understand the business needs. By doing so we were able to provide custom solutions that lead to extended contracts with more services.
Maintain enjoyable work environment by keeping a positive attitude at all times.
English & Spanish (Native)