1 tube refrigerated Pizza Crust
1/3 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 package sliced pepperoni
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
Pizza sauce or marinara sauce for dipping
1. Open the refrigerated can of pizza crust and roll it out onto a cutting board. Shape it into a rectangle the best you can.
2. Using a pizza cutter, slice the dough in half long ways, so you have two strips.
3. Spread out the pizza sauce in a think layer on one half of the pizza dough.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce evenly.
5. Add the pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
6. Take the other pizza dough half and place it over the one w;ith the pizza filling.
7. Then slice it into 1 inch strips using the pizza cutter. You will get 10 to 12 strips depending on how big you got your pizza dough rectangle.
8. Pinch the ends of the strips closed. Give each strip a 2 twists and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. In a small bowl combine the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, dried oregano, and dried basil and mix together well.
10. Brush a thin layer of olive oil over top of each twist. Then sprinkle the cheese/herb mixture over each twist stick so that is has a nice even topping.
11. Back the pizza twist sticks at 425 degrees F for 12 mintues or until golden brown.
12. Serve the pizza twist sticks with your favorite pizza or marinara sauce for dipping.