SFES PTO Meeting Minutes
Attendees:, Heather Radler, Becky Troup, Mrs. Wight, Tonya Watson, Jennifer Weatherstone, Stephanie Wilson.
Location: PTO Room
Minutes Recorder: Stephanie Wilson
REVIEW OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
- Minutes of Last Meeting Read by: Tonya Watson
- Approved as is or with changes? (List changes or state “none”) As Is.
- Motion to Approve made by: Jennifer Weatherstone
- Seconded by: Becky Troup
Principal's report: Mr. Fowler
ITEM 2 TOPIC: President’s Report Presented by: Heather
- Friday, April 20th - Father Daughter Dance. Location TBD. DJ is reserved! Planning meeting is 11/15 @ 7:45am
- Holiday Shop - 12/11-12/15. Chairpeople are rocking it.
- Tues 12/12 Cookies Decorating & Photos w/ Santa. Cookie decorating while waiting for picture to be taken. Free evening. Parents take photos. RSVP required for cookies. 1 cookie/child. Future tigers welcome. # Adults, # Children Decorating. Holiday Shop open 5-7pm.
- Spirit Day - Tacky Holiday 12/20.
- PNO with Causby Karate - Volunteers here 5:30pm - 9:30pm.
ITEM 3 TOPIC: Vice President’s Report Presented by: Becky
- Spirit Sticks $1/each - promotional opportunities
- Valentine’s Grams - Spirit Sticks Grams plus Lollipops $1. 200 only. Exclusive/Limited Edition.
- Becky to research Popcorn Machine
ITEM 4 TOPIC: Treasurer Presented by: Jennifer
- Publish Budget on 12/4 prior to meeting 12/7. Have copies ready for meeting
- Publix Partners $22.13 revenue to date | Liz - Dec 2017
- 9377 Box Tops - $937 for 1Q17. March 1st is next deadline.
- Motion to combine Music and Drama Fund by Jennifer Weatherstone. Seconded by Stephanie. Unanimous Yes.
NEXT PTO MEETING DATES & UPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming PTO Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, 12/5 @2:30pm
- Thursday, 12/7 @5:50pm - evening meeting in conjunction with 5th Grade Program
Upcoming Event Dates
- Wed. 12/20 - Spirit Day: Tacky Holiday on Dec 20. $1 to Participate
- Tues. 12/12 5pm-7pm: Decorate Cookies & Take Photos w/ Santa
- Thurs 12/7 6pm: 5th Grade Holiday Program - 12/7 @ 6pm
- Dine for Dollars
- Jan 30 - Chipotle
- March 9 - Chuck E. Cheese
ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
There being no additional business to conduct, the meeting was adjourned.