Position: Ambassador of After and AM Care
Pay Scale: $10.50-13.50/hr- with bonuses for Longevity, Education, Experience, and fleXible pay for skills
Group Lead- PM only
Group Lead- AM only
Supported by: Afterschool Program Coordinator/Lead, Teachers, the Director, Volunteers, and the Ambassador of Enrollment & Engagement
Supports: Aftercare and AM care students & families.
Job Description: Working as a team to create meaningful and responsive after-school activities that encourage Evolve Early Learnings values. Leads will be responsible for planning, management, and reporting. Support staff and all other aftercare staff will be responsible for supervision, engagement, support, and communication with other staff and potentially parents.
Some duties would include but are not limited to:
- Creating relationships with students that are safe, supportive, and responsive
- Serve Snacks and talk about student’s day
- Project-based Learning- Manage projects and goals with students
- Work with 3-7-year-olds to find optimal and personalized activities depending on need
- Have fun, create, share and be a role model to children from all backgrounds.
- Reliable transportation preferred
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Please share with us your experience
Licenses:TBD- Some training and licenses may be needed
Ethos of Evolve:
As an Evolve Early Learning Ambassador, I…
- possess an inner commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children and advocate for social, environmental, educational, and economic justice for all beings.
- model and practice self-compassion and community-care, positive participation, clear communication, problem-solving & leadership skills, and kindness to the best of my ability.
- appreciate and honor the interdependence of our planet, it’s creatures, and it’s people
- express my feelings, talents, and perspectives and connect to my inner motivations
- participate in training to ensure safety, support, and cultural responsiveness at the highest level. (Including background check, pre-camp training days, and in-real-time training and support.)
- chose to be present each day to co-create safe, supportive, nurturing, and responsive environments, experiences, and relationships.
- understand that flexibility and taking risks is necessary to innovate & contribute to the unfoldment of safe and stimulating learning
- understand that cooperation and communication is necessary to thrive & contribute to listening and leading
- Can uphold our values: Empathy & Integrity, Self-love & Responsibility, Contribution & Collaboration, Freedom, Joy, & Equity
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Subject: Aftercare Position:
Please include which time slot