PRAY FOR THE BIBLE STUDY
Gospel Advancement is costly.
- Acts 16:25-40; Philippians 1:1-2
WHAT STOOD OUT TO YOU IN THIS PASSAGE/SERMON?
- How familiar are you with the book of Philippians?
- What do you think is the primary job of an overseer?
- What do you think is the primary job of a deacon?
- Is it important to distinguish the work of overseers and deacons? Why or why not?
- Are there any men in our church who you think have qualities of an overseer?
- Are there any people in our church who you already see as doing the work of a deacon?
- How did Paul point his readers to God in these opening verses?
- How can you make a habit of extending grace and peace to others?
- Moving forward, what steps can you take to help you better understand the book of Philippians?
PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER