OTA Parent Foundation (OTAPF) Agenda
February 7, 2023
Focus Items - Persistence - Purposefulness
Join Zoom Meeting: Meeting ID: 886 1271 9653 Passcode: OTAPF
Welcome and Introductions
Calendar Items for the Month - Events
Other Agenda Items
- Middle School Dance - This week! Any needs?
- Budget Considerations for next year
- Calendar items for next year
- Volunteer positions
- Council Positions Open at end of year
8th grade students need help with their website. Instructed to contact Sarah Piehetvia webmaster email for support to add to webpage.
- Secretary - Amy Stewart
- Meeting Minutes, January - vote*
- Treasurer - Annie Davis
- Budget update - January
- Monthly Report and P&L - January
- President - reported by Sally Davies-Platero
- February Bullets
- Kinder Lunch location can be updated with equipment
- Look into cleaner easier to use / clean equipment
- January Board Report
- Vice-President - Sally Davies-Platero
- Director/Principal - Devon Phillips
- Staff Rep - Andi Miller
- Communications Coordinator - Celeste Hansen
- Webmaster - Sarah Piehet
- Communication tools for 2023-24 room parents Whatsapp
- Hour Tracking - Volunteer Tracking Hours
- Will work on how to socialize information.
- Best way for marketing and usage.
- Should we make QR codes to add around school for sign up?
- Where else should they be added and can we do this through the various signup genius?
- Request sent to OTA for support - completed
- https://otafoundation.org/ - This is an old foundation webpage that I am not able to access.
- Events - Gala - Chair and Planning Committee - vote*
- Letter donation request
- Volunteer Coordinator - Cecilia Marcondes
- Parliamentarian - Sheila Hoopes
- Amended Bylaws - discussion - future vote*
- Auditor - Open Position
General Parent Comments/Concerns/Q&A