Northwest Community Schools Learning Platforms, Technology and Communication Information
- Learning Management Platform for PK-2nd Grades.
SeeSaw Parent Resources
- Parents will need to create their own accounts on the Seesaw Family app on the Seesaw website.
- Each teacher will communicate their classroom codes so parents can link the student accounts to their parent account.
- Students will be issued Ipads or Chromebooks that are logged in with their student information.
- Learning Management Platform for 3rd-12th Grades.
Schoology Resources for Parents
Schoology Resources for Students
- Parents please check out our Parent Resources if you have not previously set up a Schoology Account for information and instructions on account set up.
- Current students will sign into Schoology via their school email and password.
- Student Management System
PowerSchool Resources for Parents
Parent Login and Info
- Parents are required to create a Parent PowerSchool Portal account where you will be able to view transportation information, teacher assignments, grades and fill out electronic forms from the district.
- If you are in need of your parent access codes to link your student to your account, please submit a NW Tech Ticket via our website or mobile app.
- Incoming Kindergarten parents will have their access codes mailed to them by August
- Parents will be required to sign on and update all student information at the start of the new school year.
- Students can access PowerSchool with their NW student User ID and password.
6-12 grade students can go to https://mail.google.com to access their District email accounts.
NWCS Mobile App
NWCS Mobile App Resources
- Parents will receive sign in information and instructions trom Blackboard on how to sign into the NWCS app in their registered email address.
- Once signed in, student icons will populate where parents can VIEW student specific information. This is a VIEW ONLY. If you need to update any student information, parents MUST sign into their Parent PowerSchool Portal this can not be done from the app.
- Students sign into the NWCS app with their NW student ID and password.
If you need technology assistance, please submit a technology ticket via the mobile app or website.