1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
1 tsp garlic, minced (about 2 cloves)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large sauce skillet, brown ground beef along with the onions and garlic until cooked thoroughly.
2. Drain the ground beef to remove any access grease.
3. While the ground beef is browning, cook the noodles by bringing a large pot of water to boil and cook the egg noodles according to the package.
4. After draining the grease from the ground beef, put the skillet back on the stove and add the cooked hamburger back to the pan.
5. Add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and the sour cream to the hamburger and stir together well.
6. Continuously stir the sauce mixture together until it is completely warmed through.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir that in well.
8. Serve sauce over egg noodles. Pair the dish with your favorite vegetable for a complete meal and enjoy.