After school pick-up
We need your help! Staging prior to pick-up times causes longer lines, restricted access for safety vehicles, and restricted access for neighbors to their homes. What are the solutions?
- Don't arrive at school before pick-up time
- Consider coming a few minutes after pick-up time
- Pick-up at the lower campus (645 Kentucky Greenway). Students can walk the nature trail. There is next to no congestion at the lower campus.
Congratulations to Kindergarten student Jones Newby!!! He is our Super Knight of the Week!!
September Character Trait: Be Responsible
CHOIR for Grades 4, 5 & 6 IS BACK!!!!
Rehearsals will be held on Thursdays from 2:40-3:30 in Room 501. Mrs. Aday has Information, Schedules and Sign Up sheets available. They are also in the office and in the Announcements as an attachment.
Rehearsals will begin this Thursday, September 28th.
Contact Mrs. Aday directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cross Country finals next week, GOOD LUCK TEAM!
Girls Basketball Information-
We can offer two teams a 7th and 8th. We’ll need to have at least 7 girls to fill a team.
- Tryouts are on Thursday September 28th (2:45-4:15...both grades).
- Practices will be Monday & Wednesday during season.
- Most games will be on Tuesday and Thursdays.
If your student is interested in participating in Newcastle Athletics, please review academic and behavior eligibility...
Behavior Eligibility: Students must maintain 80 or more merits
Academic Eligibility: Students must have a 2.0 or better grade point average and no F’s in core subjects (Math, Science, English, and History)
Students must have a completed sports packet to participate in tryouts, practices and games.
- We are looking for coaches... If you are interested please contact Mrs. Hay by email email@example.com
- 7th-grade girls volleyball (February 5th- April 11th)
- 5th-8th Track and Field (March 19th-May 9th)