Winter clinic series at Wasatch.
$25 per person due at the time of clinic.
Feel free to bring a snack to share after the class.
November 19 Tuesday 6:30-7:30
- Course walking. How to walk, plan, and build your course for quality of jump, smoothness and clean rounds! WSH indoor arena.
December 4 Wednesday 6:00-7:00
- Basic ground work. Working with “natural” horsemanship and great horsemanship to help your horse stay tuned in and obedient. WSH Indoor
December 19 Thursday 6:00-7:00
- Bandaging. For clean, support, pressure, and so much more. Stephanie’s front barn.
December 29 Sunday 5:00-7:00
- Goal setting and 2020 calendar Stephanie and Josh’s house
January 8 Wednesday 6:00-7:00
- Stretching and preparing your horse for work with Shelley Thomas main barn.
More topics we hope to explore
- Bits and bridles
Please let us know your needs and ideas!