- Be outside your door during passing time.
- Provide active supervision.
- Acknowledge students who meet the expectations.
- Remind students of hallway expectations.
- Make sure you have the correct resources for class.
- Use your time wisely to use the restroom and get a drink.
- Stay only in assigned areas.
- Use only approved stairwells and team locations.
- Get to class on time.
- Walk on the right side of hallway & stairwell.
- Move with a purpose.
- Keep hands and belongings to yourself.
- Use school appropriate language.
- Be at no more than a voice level 2.
Please Check Lost & Found for your belongings.
Lost & Found is located in the workroom by the Bookstore.
At this time please stand, if you are able, for the Pledge of Allegiance followed by our 30 seconds of silence.
- 7th BB (A/B) vs. Tri-North - Away @ 6pm
- 8th BB (A/B) vs. Tri-North - Home @ 6pm
- Wrestling info sheets are in the main office. Make sure to pick one up if you are interested in learning more!