Our goal will be to clear all content in a timely fashion, meaning our team will be on current content. The objective will be to raid Mythic but to do so in a fun and friendly environment.
Team Officers & Leaders:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9pm to 11:30pm
Revered, in all but Champions and Turtles
Talk to us if you are interested.
Itachie, Kazumi, Moirasha, Popedaddy, Neo
- The Raid Officers are the source of all authority and leadership of the raid team. When a decision is made, it is expected that the raid member agree and give their best performance in raid.
- Raid Leaders, if any, are assistants of the Raid leader who are employed to watch and take care of minor issues and details to make the raid flow smoothly and efficiently.
- Raiders are the heart of the team. Attaining this rank will be because you have proven yourself. While your position is pretty much guaranteed, selection of the raid team is based on the right class mix and the different strengths of the team. You should be performing to the highest standard, at raid consistently, and be prepared to recognize your weaknesses when they arise. If you change class, have an inability to attend for a significant period, or are not performing, you may be demoted to raid initiate.
- Raid initiates are the members who have been recently added. Generally, to move from initiate to raider you must be on time, performing to your ilevel, and mastering mechanics for 3 consecutive raid weeks.
As a member of the Main Team you agree to:
- Be respectful of all members
- As raiding at the Mythic level will inevitably lead to frustration and stress, maintaining a respectful tone and attitude is necessary. Yelling on Discord, trashing another member or general disrespect (as determined by Raid Officers or Leaders) does not accomplish goals nor allow success. If you think someone is not following a mechanic, send a /w to your Raid leads.
- Linking meters is discouraged in raid chat (we can read just as easy as you), we also don’t care if there’s general joking around them. Just be aware of what you’re saying.
- As there are 19+ people in this activity with you, we ask that you keep to the raid breaks that are scheduled, and do not spontaneously go afk in the middle of a trash pull. No one likes trash pulls, but it means we get to the boss a lot quicker if ½ the team isn’t missing. At the same time if your dog needs to be let out, you need to pee, just let us know, we aren’t monsters.
- Be in attendance for all raids
- Attendance is mandatory. However, we understand real life takes precedence and inevitably you will miss a night for whatever reason. The reason is unimportant, and you will not be asked to explain your absence, BUT you will be asked to post a LOA (leave of absence) in the attendance channel in Discord. Excessive and continued absences can lead to a demotion in rank and you may be placed on the bench.
- Raiding with another team as a reason why you cannot do content with this team is likely to get you a warning, then a swift boot off the team. The exception is if you’re an event going on which means you are unable to make a raid night. Please let us know in those circumstances.
- Be receptive to constructive criticism
- The Raid Officers and Raid Leaders will be going over logs of our fights, looking for ways to improve and maximize performance. Be receptive when someone talks to you as it benefits the entire team. As a Mythic raider you should also be analyzing your own game play.
- If we have to sit you, don't take it personal. It's not. If you get brought in for a fight and another raider sat for you, be thankful.
- You will not be asked to know the ins and outs of every single fight and mechanic, but you will be expected to know the fight in general from videos posted of the strategies. Additionally, you will also be expected to know your role in the fight. PLEASE ask before the fight if you're still unclear. Coming to raid with gear not prepared (including any off-spec gear), mats absent (flasks, food, pots etc.), spec/talents not prepared, unrepaired, and ignorant of the fight and the overall strategy, will not be tolerated. The Guild provides all enchants, gems and mats, so please be prepared. Most of the time the Guild will also provide flasks, food and pots, but you should always have spares in case you arrive late, or some other circumstance. The only exception to this provision by the Guild is at the beginning of an expansion where mats will be valuable and harder to come by. We will communicate with you our level of preparedness, but it is still your job to ensure you are a not an Illidan wannabe!
- Discord should be set up, and a type of boss encounter mod (DBM, Bigwigs, etc) is recommended. Weakauras is another really good raid addon, and is often used in our raids. We will also use Angry Assignments. We recognize however that some people prefer to raid without addons. If this is you, make sure you know where you’re going, what you’re doing, and do not wipe us.
- Please be sure to join your appropriate raid channel. This will be shared once you are placed on the team.
- Be at the entrance and ready for an invite by 8:50pm!
- Be willing to follow the loot rules
- Loot is changing this expansion and all loot will be personal. To ensure the best for our team, please make sure you put any item you cannot use that is of a higher ilevel in your bank. This means if a similar item drops you can trade to a fellow team member. Also, you should not be clearing content on your main ahead of the raid team as this could shift the loot balance.
- BOE’s that you can use must be equipped immediately. If you cannot, then this item must be traded to the Officer handling loot. They will then offer it for main specs and any secondary specs we are gearing (not any alt spec, but ones that are necessary to fulfil raid composition). Otherwise, BOEs are considered property of the Guild. They will be placed in the Guild bank and sold to help fund repairs. If you would like the item for an off-spec, or alt, please talk to the Bank Officer. They will sell this at a reduced price from the Auction House.
- Consequences of Violation
- A first infraction of the rules will result in a warning and a discussion about the violation. Continued violation of the rules after the warning will lead to benching for the raid week, demotion in raid rank, and up to a raid ban and/or a /Gkick. Be assured that before extreme measures are employed you will have had a chance to correct the issues.
- The Raid Officers and Leaders reserve the right to add rules to the team when it is deemed necessary and for any unforeseen events.